You hear that? That’s the sound of several hundred rounds being loaded into chambers as Blade & Soul’s Rise of the Gunslinger patch is nearing arrival. In order to fully inform players of what’s going to be new to the MMO, we’ve got a set of patch notes to read.
The notes in question refer to earlier detailed changes that will be coming to Blade & Soul’s crafting and systems and, of course, make mention of the marquee Gunslinger class. It also details a long list of special promotions and buffs that will be available for a limited time.
- Sept. 13 – Oct. 18, level 50 characters can enter the Tower of Memory event dungeon to earn Memory Bells that can be traded in for a number of unique cosmetic items and consumables.
- Sept. 13 – Oct. 18 is also the Jyansei’s Jackpot Jubilee, where players can purchase the free Jyansei’s Jackpot item from the game store and open it every 10 hours for rewards and a new stage of the Jackpot. At stage 10, are guaranteed the Wonderland outfit and White Rabbit Headpiece.
- Sept. 13 – Oct. 4, using a Treasure Trove Key from the Hongmoon Store will fill a Treasure Trove bar. Once the bar hits its max level, the next Treasure Trove Key will offer an increased reward.
- Sept 13 – Oct 18 will also provide players with the Extra Confidence Buff that raises attack power and reduces damage taken while in Ebondrake Citadel, Desolate Tomb, and Naryu Foundry.
- Finally, Sept 13 – Oct 18 will also grant everyone 50% increased XP gains from Acts 1-4 and Act 6.
There’s much more to scour over, so feel free to check out the full patch notes. Rise of the Gunslinger is due to go live on Wednesday, September 13th.
We’re anticipating a LOT of Gunslinging alts will be running about the early parts of Blade & Soul. Considering our own impressions with the class, we’re likely going to be joining the ranks, so we’re ready to open fire and soak up all that free extra XP!
Source: official site
quote : mmogames