The latest Heroes of the Storm patch has hit the game’s PTR, bringing the Lunar Festival and a new Hero along with it. Maiev Shadowsong, the leader of the Watchers and Warden of Illadan, is a melee assassin with abilities centered on avoidance and crowd control. Her abilities range from those that allow her to move quickly out of the way — even leaping into the air — to avoid damage, to others that pull her enemies in and keeps them close enough for her to land multiple attacks. A rundown of her build can be seen in the video below.
As mentioned above, the update also includes the Lunar Festival. Players can participate in the festival by completing matches in Versus A.I., Quick Match, Ranked, or Unranked modes. They’ll earn rewards that include the following:
- http://sharepoint-insight.com/2016/10/ Part 1: Play 2 Games
- http://happywellacademy.com/author/casslane/page/2/ Reward: Cute Lunar Skyrocket Spray
- http://pathlessridden.com/2015/08/from-kashgar-to-kyrgyzstan/ Part 2: Play 5 Games
- Reward: Lunar Warcrest Banner
- Part 3: Play 8 Games
- Reward: Cute Lunar Guardian Portrait
- Part 4: Win 5 Games
- Reward: Lunar Skyrocket Mount
Of course, there are also loot chests for those looking to spend some cash. More information on what’s available there can be found in the update’s patch notes.